Saturday, November 03, 2007

THE CYCLE ENDS IN TRAGEDY.

Oh, Carrie Fuller Tharpe, I am so disappointed in you. You have always been the sensible one...the stable one....the Rock. The one whose wise advice and counsel have led your nutty sister and your equally nutty cousin all these years. But now. This. You told me the dishwasher worked like a charm. That they would come out great....like new. Yeah, like new shoes for an ELF*! The following photos compare Crocs** of the same STARTING size. The really odd thing is that I believe that the Elf Crocs will now fit Carrie perfectly.... Probably part of her Master Plan. * It is quite possible (actually, it is quite probable) that Carrie's instructions did mention turning off the drycycle.
** For those of you still thinking Crocs are God-Awful... you just haven't worn them. I am devoted, and I just don't care.

No comments: