D2 is notoriously tight. And on top of that very fine quality, he is not famous for his stellar decision making skills (though in his defense, this is a quality we share). So for us to take off one afternoon and end up with this...

...is one step away from a miracle...as is the fact that all of us (including the sofa and other drivers on Hwy 53) made it home unscathed. I am so proud. I will be even more proud when I am sure that he actually likes the couch. This is how I sold him, though.....
You have to have vision.
3 comments:
Oh how gorgeous!
I must say you have much better taste than the Beverly Hill Billies which is why I would have been dying laughing had I been behind you guys on the road. Hee Hee
I sure hope you guys love it.
Pretty. If only I can make that picture my actual living room!
Pretty. If only I can make that picture my actual living room!
Post a Comment