skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, February 01, 2008
Bye Bye Thing
Unless you are one of the few who have seen "the thing" you will never understand. But it is gone. Bye, Bye. Good riddance. I swear this is the most beautiful sight I have ever seen....my new tub.
Whoops, wrong tub!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- R - I - G - G -
- R - I - G - G -
Blog Archive
►
2009
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(18)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(6)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
▼
February
(1)
Bye Bye Thing
►
January
(2)
►
2007
(29)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(6)
Links
Google News
No comments:
Post a Comment